Chemistree provides an extensive range of additional services completely free of charge in addition to our NHS essential services which includes the following:
- Prescription collection and delivery service – if you take regular prescribed medication, we can put in a prescription repeat request for you at your surgery with your permission, or if a prescription is ready for you at the surgery, we can collect your prescription and have your medication ready for you to pick up at an agreed time or deliver to you free of charge.
- Medicines Assessment and Compliance - preparing individualized Monitored Dosage System boxes for individuals who are on numerous medications and/or confused and/or incapable in any way as to when the medications should be taken.
- Medicines Use Review – this is a confidential free medications use check-up. A quick chat with your pharmacist can help you know your medications better. We provide tips on how to remember to take your medication, when/how to best take it, discuss the purpose of the medication, its effects and minimizing any side effects if any.
- Health Screening Checks i.e. Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Blood Glucose.
- Asthma Screening
- Weight Management Support
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception
- Stop Smoking Service
- Minor Ailments Advice and Free Over The Counter treatments
- Holiday Healthcare Advice
- Chlamydia Screening
- Needle Exchange
- Methadone Service